TRIM Easy Link 2.8
Old versionsSee all
Kapish TRIM Easy Link is the easiest way to provide internet style links to your TRIM records and documents. With this software product you can embed links inside almost any application that supports hyperlinks such as Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint), PDF documents, web pages and even your company’s intranet; all the while enforcing TRIM security and business rules.
Give users one-click access to TRIM records from within other documents, emails, websites and more. When creating links, Kapish TRIM Easy Link is simple to use and no technical coding is required to create links to TRIM records.
Users have different options when creating a link, they can set the link to Edit, View, Show TRIM Properties, Email, View in TRIM and even show the contents of TRIM Containers. The user also has full control of the label of the Link, sometime they might wish for it to be just the TRIM Record Number, or the TRIM Title and other time you might like to customise the Easy Link label. All this and more is available in an easy-to-use interface that maintains full TRIM access controls and security of the records.
- Generate permanent internet style links to your TRIM records
- Seamless integration between TRIM and almost any application supporting hyperlinks
- One-click access directly to TRIM documents
- No need to update links as TRIM versions change
- Link to entire HP TRIM containers which is great for Project Folders
- Reduce file sizes by linking to other documents
- Maintain full TRIM access controls and security of records
- Customise your Easy Link labels
Operating System Requirements:
- TRIM Context 5.0 or later (including HP TRIM 7.0) installed on the PC
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (32-bit); Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 (32-bit); Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or later
- 1.3GHz or faster Processor
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 1.9GB of available hard-disk space
- Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 or 2010
- Adobe Acrobat 6.0 or later
- Internet Explorer 6, 7 or 8; Google Chrome 7; Firefox 3.5 or 3.6